Tuesday, September 10, 2013

From Scratch Chicken Strips






What's a kids favorite food? Besides hotdogs, pizza, and Mac N Cheese? Chicken strips! I created my own recipe and they were delish.

Homemade from scratch chicken strips
 

You need:
Boneless, skinless chicken tender strips, thawed.

I always pour in too much flour because I don't measure. Shh..Bad I know.

1 cup is enough!

1 Cup Flour mixed with 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup milk mixed with 3 eggs

Heat 1 inch olive or coconut oil in pan to hot.
Dip thawed chicken in egg & milk mixture.
Dip in flour and bread crumbs until covered on both sides.
Fry chicken until cooked all the way through!!

Viola. Easy. I think you could bake these too, but I'm really bad at baking chicken.....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

those look so good!!! they look like chick fila!! I love the new blog design too!!!